Subcommander 2.0.0 Beta 5
13th September 2009
At last another Beta with a couple of improvements and better stability. :-)
The official Subcommander binaries are built against subversion 1.6.5, a source build requires subversion 1.4.5(!) or better in the 1.4.x line or 1.5.1 in the 1.5.x line. 1.5.0 will not work because it has a backward compatibility bug.
- new: bookmark icon animation for running commands (so far only used for working copy status).
- new: status filter to hide modified, added etc. items from the view. This is still imperfect though because of the way the view is populated.
- changed: it is now possible to copy multiple items at once in the working copy and in the repository (multi-selection).
- changed: to move/copy files to a folder it is now possible to drop them on a file inside the target folder and not just directly on the target folder. If the target is a file the files parent folder is used as the target.
- changed: re-implemented/improved command progress output.
- changed: use manual resize for the working copy columns. This heavily reduces the refresh time in the working copy display.
- changed: removed working copy lock column in the working copy view.
- fixed: switched folder in a working copy now show an 'S' in the 'sw' column.
- new: allow normal scrolling with the mousewheel while holding the shift modifier. Scrolling without modifier will jump between the differences.
- fixed: inital scrollbar size is now correct.